Thursday, March 27, 2008

Miss Holmes's Mom

Well, this has been a hard week, but my Mom is doing great in her recovery. She has the same spark and determination that I would like to think that I also have and is already talking about being home and doing everything herself. She has sat up for meals and today she walked down the hall for a short stint. She is doing just great and is amazing me every day. I will be back in school on Monday and my brother will be nursing her as she comes home. I will check on her on weekends, but I expect with her strong will, she will be ready to have things back to normal soon enough.

Thanks to all you kids for your kind wishes. Trust me, I miss all of you just as much as you might miss me. Hope Mrs. Kivi is an good stand-in for me. She's got the same laid back personality, that's why we get along so well.

See you Monday or Tuesday!

No comments: